HRIS & Payroll Administrator
City Brewing Company, a leading contract manufacturer in the beverage industry, has an immediate opening for an HRIS & Payroll Administrator at our La Crosse, WI facility. This position supports and maintains the organization’s HRIS applications and modules and supports all payroll related activities necessary to accurately process bi-weekly payroll for all City Brewery facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS to include customization, development, and upgrades to applications and modules.
- HRIS data entry and auditing for accuracy to include personnel and pay changes.
- Serves as point of contact for HRIS users to include training and technical support.
- Perform time record reconciliation and other payroll-related activities necessary to accurately and timely process multi-state payroll.
- Provide information as needed to accurately administer attendance and leave policies.
- Serves as point of contact for employees regarding payroll questions.
- Provide reports and analytics needed to support business decisions.
- Associate degree in Accounting or Business or 3+ years’ experience with payroll administration.
- Comprehensive experience with web-based HRIS system such as ADP.
- Working knowledge of state and federal employment law and regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills; Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments and responsibilities while maintaining ability to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality.
Your application has been successfully submitted.