This job is no longer accepting applications.
Goat Island Brewing brews the highest quality beer, using the best ingredients and the best processes. To do that, we have to hire the best people. We are looking for competitive, motivated, kind, hardworking people to join our team.
The Packaging Technician will:
- operate, clean, and changeover packaging equipment
- work in a team environment to meet production demands,
- keep safety and producing the highest quality beer as their highest priority.
A typical day would be 8 hours and include packaging cans or kegs while you maintain and clean our packaging equipment. You will perform preventive maintenance items, and many other items as needed. If you have a great attitude, love craft beer, and have a mechanical aptitude, please contact us!
- minimum high school diploma or the equivalent.
- minimum of two years of experience in a production environment.
- forklift experience is a big plus.
- good understanding of the use of hand & power tools, machine tools and measuring instruments.
- basic computing skills are required.
- passionate about safety, quality and cleanliness
- be able to lift up to 50 pounds and maneuver kegs and pallets throughout the course of the entire shift. Must be able to twist/turn, reach over shoulders and stand/walk on a continual basis.
We offer a competitive compensation package, vacation, health insurance and great discounts in the taproom.
If interested, please click here submit a resume and cover letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.