Pelikaan Brewery is a 5 year old Brewery established on the Caribbean island of Sint Maarten. The island is a multicultural environment with 3-4 hour direct flights from US major metro hubs (Miami, NY, Charlotte, Atlanta etc) and direct flights from Amsterdam, Paris and other international destinations.
We are a small 6bbl brewery with production of 800 bbls. All of our beer produced is served in our tasting room on the brewery and in outlets around the island.
We are seeking an individual that is experienced and professional that wants to quickly take on the head brewer position and continue perfecting and refining our brewing process.
We are focused on producing a variety of high-quality beer styles using locally produced ingredients during seasons.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Entire brewing process, from milling to knock out.
- All cellar operations
- Cleaning, maintaining and sanitizing, CIP, keg cleaning, tap room lines.
- General cleaning of all production areas.
Minimum Requirements include:
- 2 years minimum professional brewing experience as head brewer or equivalent.
- Must be extremely organized & accurate and somewhat of a clean freak.
- Physical ability to lift 55 lb sacks
- Positive attitude
- Self motivated with ability to function alone
- Quick learner with good comprehension skills
- Experience handling chemicals and natural products with an emphasis on following cleaning and sanitizing SOP's
Salary will be determined based on experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.