Greater Good Imperial Brewing Co. in Worcester, MA is America’s first all imperial brewing company and a recipient of many prestigious awards, including a silver medal for American Sour Ale from the Great American Beer Festival. We are committed to crafting great beers through the support of a solid team.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Greater Good is searching for a packaging technician to assist in the packaging process. This is an entry level position that does not require brewing industry experience, but there is plenty of room to grow within the company. We offer competitive pay based on experience.
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation protocols.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- Work on the canning line to palletize can cases and fix minor issues.
- Assist in the canning line cleaning process.
- Clean and fill kegs based on demand.
- Warehouse support when needed.
- All other duties assigned.
- Reliable, on time, and organized.
- Can-do attitude with desire to learn and grow within the company.
- Ability to: climb ladders and stairs, stand on feet for long periods of time, twist, bend at the knees, multitask, and lift 55 pounds from ground to shoulder.
- Proactive thinker and team player.
- Strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be over 21 years old.
- Homebrewing experience desired but not mandatory.
- Fork lift and pallet jack experience is a plus.
GREATER GOOD IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMPANY. WE EMBRACE DIVERSITY AND STRIVE TO CREATE AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES. ALL EMPLOYMENT IS BASED UPON MERIT, QUALIFICATIONS, AND BUSINESS NEEDS.
Please email all resumes and cover letters
Your application has been successfully submitted.