This job is no longer accepting applications.
Moosehead Breweries, established in 1867, is Canada's oldest and largest independent brewery and is owned and operated by the Oland family. We are currently recruiting for a Brewery Ambassador to join our team and work in our Small Batch Brewery Taproom in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Brewery Ambassador's are responsible for serving taproom guests, selling Moosehead merchandise and packaged product, filling growlers and crowlers, and educating our consumers about our beer. Employees receive extensive training on beer styles, the brewing process and Moosehead's history upon hire. Ultimately, Brewery Ambassador's ensure visitors have a positive and educational experience while visiting our brewery.
Brewery Ambassador's are the face of the brewery. We are looking for dynamic employees who can adapt to any situation and are highly responsive to consumer needs.
What you'll do
- Describe beers, brewing techniques, and brewery history; answering any questions guests have.
- Serve taproom guests.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Manage retail items and process inventory for retail store.
- Responsible for guests following all COVID-19 and other safety protocol.
- Responsible for insuring the safe consumption of alcohol.
- Participate in promotional or industry events as required.
- Maintain a pristine level of cleanliness in the taproom.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule - weekdays, evenings, weekends and all major holidays. Our taproom is open 7 days a week.
What you'll need
- Has a passion for great beer, beer culture and championing our products
- Has excellent customer service and public speaking skills
- Is always willing to learn
- Has an energetic and dynamic personality
- Is known to be very approachable and enjoys engaging with consumers
- Enjoys being a host
- Has an all hands-on deck attitude
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Is attentive to all aspects of the manufacturing environment while working
- Prior public speaking or tour guide experience is considered an asset
- Previous customer service experience is considered an asset
- Must be at least 19 years of age
A little bit about us
Moosehead Breweries Limited
Moosehead Breweries Limited is the last major brewery in Canada still owned by Canadians. The brewery is located in Saint John, New Brunswick and operates with values that have been safely guarded by the same family since 1867.
Despite obstacles, devastating fires, Prohibition, the Great Depression, two world wars, obstructive trade barriers, and bruising competition from breweries 100 times its size. Moosehead is one of the most durable and long lasting companies in Canada. Ultimately it has been the Oland family's passion for beer that has enabled them to be successful over the long term.
With their product on beer shelves from Newfoundland to B.C., and its flagship Moosehead Lager shipped to approximately 350 distributors in the U.S.; Moosehead has become an iconic mainstay in North America's beer industry.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume by 5:00pm on April 9, 2021
Moosehead Breweries Limited appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.