This job is no longer accepting applications.
Moosehead Breweries Limited is Canada's last-major brewer still owned by Canadians. Headquartered in Saint John, New Brunswick, the company has been operated by the Oland family since it was established in 1867.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join our Finance Team at our Brewery located in Saint John, NB. Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of accounting functions including internal and external financial reporting, year-end audit, budget planning, forecasting, cash flow management and tax management.
What you'll do
- Prepare various monthly journal entries
- Monthly completion of reconciliations
- Manage monthly updating of fixed asset continuity
- Assist with preparing internal and external financial reporting
- Assist with year-end audit
- Work with business partners on fiscal budgets and planning and forecasting to achieve business and company goals
- Analyze revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets
- Tax management
What you'll need
- Professional Accounting Designation (CMA, CGA, CA, CPA)
- At least 10 years of tax/accounting/finance experience
- Strong knowledge of internal controls
- Strong understanding of accounting theory and standards
- Year-end audit experience
- Oracle/ERP and Excel knowledge
- Organized with attention to accuracy and detail
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen, and ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- Supervisory and leadership experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Moosehead Breweries Limited
Moosehead Breweries Limited is the last major brewery in Canada still owned by Canadians. The brewery is located in Saint John, New Brunswick and operates with values that have been safely guarded by the same family since 1867.
Despite obstacles, devastating fires, Prohibition, the Great Depression, two world wars, obstructive trade barriers, and bruising competition from breweries 100 times its size. Moosehead is one of the most durable and long lasting companies in Canada. Ultimately it has been the Oland family's passion for beer that has enabled them to be successful over the long term.
With their product on beer shelves from Newfoundland to B.C., and its flagship Moosehead Lager shipped to approximately 350 distributors in the U.S.; Moosehead has become an iconic mainstay in North America's beer industry.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume by 5:00pm on March 24, 2021
Moosehead Breweries Limited appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.