Summer Production Worker
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Whitehorse, YT Full Time
$17.50 to $20 Hourly
We require a summer production person. This is a full-time, temporary position, expected to run May through September 2019. The successful candidate will become part of the production team at our full production brewing facility.
We will train the candidate to perform a multitude of tasks, focused primarily around the varying packaging operations in the plant, including bottling, labeling, canning and kegging. Cleaning and assistance in other operations around the plant can be expected.
The applicant must have:
- Good mechanical skills;
- The ability to take on a physically demanding job;
- The ability to maintain a high degree of attention to detail;
- Willingness to work varying hours depending upon production schedules;
- A positive attitude in a demanding repetitive production environment;
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in team production.
In addition, the following are considered to be strong assets:
- Experience in a production brewery environment;
- Post-secondary education with a technical degree or diploma;
- Standard driver’s license, with a clean driving record;
- Formal brewing education;
- Love of craft beer.
Yukon Brewing offers competitive wages based on experience and abilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.