Maintenance Technician - Overnight
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SweetWater Brewing Company is looking for someone to help us keep the wheels turning (literally). We need a skilled maintenance guru that loves beer, has thick skin, and can help us keep the line running in order to get tasty brews out the door. If you think you fit this mold, send us over your resume because we want to meet you!
Candidate will have to be available 10pm-6am, Monday-Friday
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving mechanical and electrical equipment/systems in a high speed manufacturing environment while ensuring product quality and employee safety. Technician will work in a team based environment.
- Technician will be required to fix machine breakdowns and complete preventative maintenance work in a timely manner.
- Technician will also be required to record repair logs and maintenance performed.
- All Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical assessment.
- Candidates must be skilled in troubleshooting and maintaining hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic systems with 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying 50 lbs and able to service equipment throughout the brewery.
- Demonstrate self-management; good organizational skills, problem solving, root cause analysis, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to multi task and maintain open priority items lists will be crucial to success. Intermediate computer skills and excellent verbal communication are required.
- Demonstrate experience in the operation of manufacturing equipment. (fillers, packers, labelers, conveyors, etc.)
- Fabricating, machining, welding and metal work experience.
- Experience creating and performing Preventative Maintenance (PM) routines.
- Vendor communication and parts ordering will be required.
- Experience in the food/beverage industry.
- Experience troubleshooting and servicing a variety of electrical control systems, programmable logic controllers, VFD’s, power distribution systems, circuits.
- Ability to read schematics/blueprints and use precision electrical measuring/testing equipment and special tools.
Your application has been successfully submitted.