This job is no longer accepting applications.
The primary position is bartending and event setup/breakdown.
- Providing a high level of customer service to our patrons
- Thoroughly cleaning and stocking taproom at opening and closing
- Maintaining a clean and safe atmosphere at all times
- Representing the Southern Prohibition brand at the highest level
- Being able to maintain knowledge of all product being sold and basic operations of the company
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Restaurant/bar/service industry experience is preferred
- Must have a pleasant demeanor
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Willingness to work nights and weekends including 10-12 hour shifts
If you feel you are ready to be an essential part of the team at Southern Prohibition Brewing, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.