The Kombucha Brewer will work collaboratively with other members of the Brewery Team to carry out daily kombucha brewing and packaging needs. Brewers work 8-hour shifts on average.
· Assist Head Brewer to achieve daily production and packaging needs.
· Pre- and post-cleaning and sanitation of transfer lines and vessels.
· Follow cleaning and sanitation schedules: daily, weekly, etc.
· Operate and maintain cold-press juicer.
· Assist in brewhouse & cellar operations (brewing, transferring, carbonating, maintenance, etc.).
· Assist in packaging operations (operating canning line and depalletizing equipment, building pallets, washing and filling kegs).
· Assist in quality control operations (sampling, testing, and monitoring fermentation, etc.).
· Operate forklifts and other moving equipment.
· Assist with shipping and receiving as needed.
· Follow all relevant company SOPs.
· Attend production meetings and contribute to product improvement.
· 1-2 years brewery or fermentation experience preferred.
· High school or equivalent.
· Ability to multi-task while working in a safe and efficient manner.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and with a team.
· Meticulous about sanitation and keeping things clean and organized.
· Mechanical aptitude a plus.
· Great attention to detail. Must be reliable and dependable.
· Ability to comprehend written and oral instructions, read labels and safety warnings, and keep accurate
· Must be available to work shifts assigned and accommodate shift switches with coworkers within
· The position requires walking, sitting, bending and lifting.
· Lift 55lbs and move up to 165lbs.
· Health Insurance.
· Dental Insurance.
· Vision Insurance.
· Employee Discount.
· Paid Time Off.
· Parental Leave.
· Complimentary Kombucha.
· Employee Discount.
· Frequent walking, standing, lifting, and carrying heavy or awkward objects.
· Frequent use of latches, hand tools, clamps, hoses, etc., requiring manipulative skills and hand-eye
· Regular contact with production employees and management.
· Frequent use of related chemicals (training and PPE provided).
Job Type: Full-time (average of 40 hours/week).
Pay: starting at $19.00 per hour.
Your application has been successfully submitted.