On-Premise Chain Accounts Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Duvel Moortgat USA is currently seeking a Chain Accounts Manager focused on our major on premise accounts nationally. This position will manage and direct sales and merchandising activities of the assigned chain accounts. The hired candidate can be located anywhere in the US, so long as they are in close proximity to a major airport. Competitive salary, bonus, mileage reimbursement, medical/dental, 401k, and other benefits are available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain collaborative long-term relationships with major on premise chain accounts
- Develop collaborative relationships and alignment with DUSA distributors and field sales to ensure alignment against chain priorities by brand pack
- Work with local distributors to increase brand awareness and consumption in chain accounts
- Deliver Duvel USA chain account revenue and distribution goals
- Conduct analysis and develop presentations that increase Company feature and display activity, expands distribution and optimizes shelf position that increase volume and market share
- Collaborate with distributor management and sales force in order to achieve shared sales objectives, including the development and oversight of wholesaler programming
- Identify core accounts that are not being penetrated with Duvel USA products and develop a plan to establish business with such accounts
- Collect data on pricing, distribution, volume and general market information; compile and submit reports required for the sales division
- Operate effectively within corporate and budgetary guidelines
- Collaborate with distributors and field sales to ensure proper merchandising in chain accounts
- Collaborate with distributors and field sales to order and execute against key POS materials
- Track execution against specific chain programming and limited release commitments
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Three to Five years wine, liquor or malt beverage experience, preferably with at least one year managing on premise chain accounts
- Must have a strong understanding of how chain accounts operate and how to build brands through distributors; established chain account contacts and relationships are considered an advantage
- Self-motivation and ability to work with limited amount of direction; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interface with various levels of management, at wholesale as well as retail; ability to speak in front of large groups, conduct staff trainings and evening/weekend functions
- Strong work ethic; demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality; strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Willingness to travel (air and car); good driving record
- Analytical and Strategic Decision Making Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.