This job is no longer accepting applications.
In addition to the Managerial Duties and Responsibilities below, The Hospitality Manager directs and coordinates the efforts of an Assistant Hospitality Manager’s work product, should this position exist, as specified by the Hospitality General Manager or the Director of Hospitality.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that each Boulevard event is completed successfully with world class service and attention to detail
- Take responsibility for the ultimate success of all events taking place on property during your shift
- Bartend/facilitate events as needed/as scheduled
- Create Catering contracts and Certificates of Insurance as required
- Coordinate and update Bartender training and their knowledge of Boulevard Brewing Co., our history and products
- Validate and communicate with caterers concerning their insurance and compliance with our Zero Landfill requirements
- Contact hosts for day-of event details
- Ensure that all pre-event details are executed
- Creating a 10 day list of all events that are to occur and sending the document out to the entire Hospitality Department as well as Guest Relations
- Ensure that all bars/event spaces are prepped, stocked and ready for the event
- Ensure that all bartenders scheduled for each event have been notified, scheduled, coordinated and directed before, during and after each event
- Ensure that all pre-event and post event side work/cleaning has been completed
- Greet event hosts and introduce yourself as the Hospitality Manager
- Ensure that all exterior doors have been locked and secured post event prior to leaving
- Ensure receipt and storage of custom glassware, Boulevard wine, and any materials related to events, or purchased or belonging to Hospitality
- Monitor the use of our kitchen and the cleaning of our kitchen
- Monitor the cleanliness and organization of storage areas, esp. the Nest and the A/V closet
- Give event space site tours to prospective event hosts
- Order supplies and monitor inventories
- Assist Hospitality General Manager or Hospitality Director as directed
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Proficiency, or willingness to invest in learning, in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, SmartDraw and Word
- Working knowledge of inventory management
- Obtain a Missouri liquor license
- Complete and pass the ServSafe Examination online
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Considered a plus:
- Experience working in event management is highly valued
- Self-motivation and ability to work with limited amount of direction; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Strong alignment to company culture and values
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently and with limited direction
- Ability to collaborate and work well with management, peers and across functions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.