Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing will oversee Zero Gravity and affiliates with their marketing efforts. They will be responsible for providing guidance to the Marketing Department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, building awareness, and positioning for the company's brands. This position will manage all the marketing team's ongoing and new projects as well as day-to-day team responsibilities to ensure a smooth and diligent workflow.
- Responsible for curating and maintaining brand image through content creation, digital media presence, and strategic partnerships and sponsorships;
- Develop, plan and participate in the development of branding and identity initiatives;
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, and new product introduction;
- Develop and manage marketing budgets;
- Work closely with the Sales Department to develop marketing and sales strategies that will help maximize revenue and brand awareness;
- Coordinate with Communications Manager on strategic advertising placements;
- Manage the Marketing Department team members to include recruitment, performance reviews, managing workflow and tools to ensure maximum efficiency for all;
- Create unique and engaging photographic content for Zero Gravity and affiliate brands;
- Create digital and print materials such as sell sheets, POS items, and posters to assist the sales team with their goals;
- Use visual storytelling skills to maintain a strong and relatable brand presence;
- Provide tools and imagery for company affiliate websites to ensure they are current, captivating, and functional;
- Oversee Sales team Instagram accounts to encourage localized engagement on social media
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Passion for fun and positivity!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- A keen understanding and passion for the Craft Beer Industry
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing
Working Environment/Physical Demands
This job is conducted in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and see. While performing the duties of this job, the employee constantly operates standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend over; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds and must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the working day.
Reports To: VP of Sales and Marketing
Direct Reports: Marketing Coordinator, Digital Designer & Communication and PR Manager
Job Type: FT, Exempt
Work Location: Pine Street/Remote
Schedule: 40 hours a week, M-F with occasional weekend work if necessary
To apply – email resume
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zero Gravity, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.