This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Cloud 9 we have tackled not just the brewery side of things, but also the restaurant side! As such, we have open positions throughout the kitchen area, including stewardship of chinaware, silverware and cooking utensils.
From the quality of the beer, to the atmosphere of the dining area and bar and especially the service they receive, a guest’s impression of the brewery begins as soon as they walk through the door. Their experience must be excellent.
If you understand the importance of providing an inviting and comfortable experience and feel you can contribute to a start-up team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a team member with Cloud 9 Brewery.
In addition to the day to day activities, dishwashers and bussers will be expected to learn everything they can about our food and beers, the production process and craft beer in general.
- Washing dishes and operating dishwasher
- Scrub pots and pans
- Stock and maintain supplies and equipment
- Perform cleaning duties including, but not limited to: mopping and removing trash
- Transporting and storing clean serviceware
- Removing used serviceware for cleaning from tables/bar area
- Preparing and placing clean serviceware for events and functions
- All other day to day activities necessary to keep the restaurant and kitchen areas running
- Dishwashers and Bussers will report to Cloud 9 Managers and Owners.
- Work days, nights or weekends, as required
- Ability to multi-task in a noisy and fast-paced, distraction-filled environment
- Move about facility and stand for extended periords of time
- Bend and stoop while performing job duties
- Read and write handwritten notes
- Lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Dress per requirements, looking neat, clean and professional at all times
- Must be able to read, write and communicate verbally in English
Your application has been successfully submitted.