This job is no longer accepting applications.
A dedicated, service-oriented, hard-working Restaurant Manager is needed at Cloud 9 Brewery, in Boise, Idaho. The ability to work closely with the owners, be attentive to guest needs and attract and develop quality team members while remaining true to our organic and sustainable vision are musts for this position.
From the quality of the beer and food, to the atmosphere of the dining area and bar and especially the service they receive, a guest’s impression of the brewery begins as soon as they walk through the door. Their experience must be excellent.
Our ideal Restaurant Manager will have a strong sense of ownership, and a true passion for creative and delicious cuisine, as well as craft beer and brewing. Supervisory experience will be needed, as well as menu-creation, cost estimates, equipment knowledge, sanitation and safety, and administrative experience. In addition, knowledge of computer systems for restaurants, human resource needs, social media, and a positive and friendly attitude are required.
- Hire, train and supervise team members
- Exceed customer expectations of food quality, service and cleanliness
- Addrss customer complaints quickly and professionally
- Work closely with owners on a daily basis
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with team members and guests
- All other day to day activities necessary to keep the restaurant running
- The Restaurant Manager will report to Cloud 9 Owners.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4 year degree in Culinary Science or related field, or appropriate substitute work experience
- 2+ years experience as a manager in a 50+ seat restaurant
- Excellent record of restaurant management
- Strong computer and social media proficiency
- Familiarity with POS/cash-register equipment
- Exceptional analytic, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Steady and consistent work history
- Ability to train and motivate a cohesive team
- Work days, nights or weekends, as required
- Ability to multi-task in a noisy and fast-paced, distraction-filled environment
- Move about facility and stand for 100% of shift
- Read and write handwritten notes
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Dress per requirements, looking neat, clean and professional at all times
- Must be able to read, write and communicate verbally in English
Your application has been successfully submitted.