This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking servers for our Biergarten & Taproom as we look to the exciting season ahead. Ideal candidates will have a passion for craft beer, consistent availability, and experience in the service industry. If you’re interested, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
- Ability to stay calm & organized under pressure
- Attention to detail & can-do attitude
- Positive & friendly personality
- Able to commit to at least two shifts per week, willingness to support your teammates when they need coverage. Weekend availability required.
- Commitment to learning about our beers & brewery so you can speak to customers accurately & confidently
- Willingness to rollup sleeves and get in the trenches with the team
- Desire to learn & a commitment to constant improvement
- Able to commit to monthly sensory training panels (on the clock)
We promise to provide:
- A respectful, equitable & non-discriminatory work environment where your effort & contributions are valued
- A dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Learning opportunities related to beer sensory training, brewery operations & processes, etc
- Delicious beer
- Potential opportunities to mature with our business as we grow.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.