This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is responsible for performing all packaging functions, set-up, operation of machinery, troubleshooting, maintenance, CIP, clean-up, loading/unloading of containers, organization and cleanliness of the facility. Personnel in this position will consistently demonstrate an elevated level of awareness and responsibility in completion of all packaging operator duties and the inevitable unforeseen challenges. Personnel in this position will provide hands-on support, training and guidance in performing all packaging and warehouse functions.
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Ability to perform complete operation of all packaging machinery, including but not limited to: preparations, continuous operation, regular maintenance, troubleshooting, emergency repairs, and daily clean-up and shut-down.
• Provide guidance and training to packaging personnel in daily operations.
• Report progress, challenges, and concerns to supervisor in a timely and professional manner.
• Display a positive attitude and logical approach to assigned tasks and unexpected challenges.
• Maintain flexibility with scheduling in regards to production needs.
• Adherence to and development of SOP’s, ensuring the final product meets all specifications.
• Display a working knowledge of mechanical and automated equipment, including ability to contact and communicate with staff and/or technicians to effectively address issues.
• Adherence to Maui Brewing safety guidelines and the ability to recognize and report potential issues.
• Ability to perform packaging related QA tasks and understand their relation to product quality.
• Display an understanding of the brewing process with focus on important factors in packaged beer.
• Maintain records and inventories associated with packaged products
• Display awareness for all brewery operations with consideration to changing priorities.
• Display a sense of responsibility through assistance of all packaging employees in ensuring completion of departmental duties.
• Ability to work any shift (mornings, afternoons, overnights) on a rotational schedule with occasional weekend duties.
• High school diploma.
• Requires experience in brewing, packaging, mechanical operations or equivalent related education to work effectively with all staff.
• Ability to work and communicate well with all staff
• Maintain professional attitude at work and while representing Maui Brewing Co. outside of the brewery.
• Ability to maintain neat and accurate records.
• Report ready to work on time.
• Lift 55 lbs. from ground to shoulder high.
• Lift 110 lbs. from ground to waist high and moving 150 lbs. along the floor.
• Climb stairs, ramps, and ladders.
• Work in small and confined spaces.
• Work on feet for entire shift
• Work safely with chemicals with reasonable safety accommodations.
• Work in loud environment with basic safety accommodations.
• Health insurance
• Disability insurance
• Company matching 401k Plan after one year of employment
• Eligible for performance bonus per Brewery Bonus Policy
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) starts at two weeks/year based on hire date
Your application has been successfully submitted.