This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Office Ambassador is the friendly face of Stone Brewing at office headquarters and distribution location, welcoming our team members and visitors as they walk through the door. This role has a variety of responsibilities that keep our teams moving, from assisting with scheduling meetings, managing administrative duties for key leaders, overseeing office vendors and supplies, and coordinating various activities onsite.
- Greets and directs visitors, candidates, salespeople and customers to appropriate locations and parties
- Answers, screens, and directs all incoming calls and coordinates incoming and outgoing daily mail and shipments
- Provides administrative support including filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, arranging travel, and running errands outside of the office on an ad hoc basis
- Schedules and maintains office common areas including reception area, conference rooms and break rooms, ensuring areas are stocked with necessary materials
- Maintains the mailroom, copy room and supply cabinet, managing vendors, ordering and distributing supplies for building
- Assists with processing monthly expense reports
- Coordinates arrangements for catering and ordering for internal meetings
- Supports fleet program as needed
- Coordinates the company business card ordering process
- Supports other departments with various projects as needed
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Adheres to company core values: Creative Risk-Taking, Revolutionary Spirit, Fearless Leadership, Team Stone
- Must be an excellent role model, beer diplomat, and representative of Stone Brewing
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of related administrative experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and collaboration skills alongside a professional demeanor
- Detail-oriented with problem-solving skills; effectively managing internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter—can take even the smallest project and run with it to successful completion
- Master multi-tasker with the ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects and prioritize appropriately
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with ability to learn new systems and programs
- A love for Craft Beer!
Your application has been successfully submitted.