This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently looking for an Inventory Coordinator to help and join our team!! This is a PM shift M-F 3PM-11:30PM with possible weekends and overtime.
As our Inventory Coordinator you will receive, guide storage, and ensure beer and other materials are handled, counted and recorded accurately and safely into the inventory management system and material handling equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform safe operation of material handling equipment for the purpose of receiving, sorting, counting, tagging, picking, locating, relocating, and delivering materials with accuracy, including warehouse supplies and materials.
- Match Bill of Ladings (BOLs) and fill out master receiving and shipping logs.
- Assist in the reconciliation of inventory, load discrepancies and packaging.
- Perform proper inspection, tagging, and identification of all incoming material during receipt.
- Maintain and update accurate records of assigned inventory, handle related paperwork and follow departmental procedures, managing, performing and reconciling cycle counts.
- Standard inventory management procedures and develop necessary reports to facilitate accurate inventory counts including records of all audits, counts and adjustments.
- Conduct searches to locate products within the system and adjust records when there are discrepancies. Take steps to correct and prevent discrepancies and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Maintain security over inventory and in conjunction with management, monitors loss prevention program.
- Arrange warehouse in an organized fashion efficient for finding, receiving and counting, including rearranging and inventory of bulk ingredients and other materials.
- Keep warehouse areas clean, contributing to a safe and orderly working environment.
Experience and Skills
High school diploma or general education degree (GED): or 3 years related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of brewery functions and how they relate to each other preferred. Requires knowledge of and experience with inventory management procedures and general warehousing terminology and practices. Familiarity with warehouse and inventory management systems required.
Stone Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment background check, drug screening, and physical are required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.