This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a passionate Maintenance Technician! The working hours for this position are from 9:00 PM to 5:30 AM.
The Maintenance Technician will provide maintenance services and repair function to facility and equipment to ensure safety and production schedules are met.
Duties will include:
- Observe equipment in operation to prevent/diagnose potential problems.
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove, repair and replace defective parts.
- Identify, suggest, propose, and discuss solutions to equipment and facility issues with management.
- Develop and maintain maintenance logs on all equipment.
- Requisition and order stock parts services for proper and prompt repairs.
- Work with Contractors for repair, maintenance and installation jobs.
- Maintain and service electrical, mechanical, heating and cooling systems.
- Maintain and service plumbing, gas, air, drain and wastewater systems.
- Produce preventive maintenance schedules, tool inventories, repair logs, lubrication logs, etc.
- Interpret electrical drawings
- Troubleshoot PLC's, Controls, Motors, Medium Voltage Equipment.
- Perform electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic system repairs to facility and process equipment, including HVAC and refrigeration.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and minimal supervision to support production priorities.
Experience and Skills
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; 3-6 years related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must possess basic welding, electrical, and plumbing skills: experience with pump motor repair: valves; heat exchange systems: packaging equipment such as fillers, case packers, and conveyors; boiler maintenance: and refrigeration knowledge. Prefer to have someone with experience in a production environment in the areas of fluid transfer, food production, or bottling. Must also have a valid CA Class ': C': driver's license and auto insurance in good standing.
Stone Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical, and background check are required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.