Tap Room Bartender/Server
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is for bartending at the Denali Brewing tasting room. This job is one of the most vital in the Brewing industry. Although great beer can speak for itself.. the person serving it controls the over-all experience. It is essential to learn and express good beer knowledge and represent the values and mission of Denali Brewing to it’s visitors.
– Ability to think and act creatively, while conforming to existing Alaska Alcohol regulations.
– Ability to sit/stand/bend/walk and maintain manual dexterity for duration of work period.
– Must be able to work independently and be able & willing to work morning, midday, and/or weekend shifts.
– Possess good beer knowledge and a good sense of smell, distinguishing flavors and colors in beer.
– Have a flexible schedule, team player, and be 21 years or older.
Duties will include:
-Serving Beer to Customers
-Stocking merchandise shelves
– Maintain cleanliness and sanitation
– Assist in monthly and quarterly inventories
- Create culture of ownership
Your application has been successfully submitted.