11 Below Brewing - Head Brewer
11 Below Brewing has been brewing beer for over 7 years in Northwest Houston. We have an immediate opening for a Head Brewer. We are seeking a motivated and passionate individual who is excited to join our team and manage all aspects of brewing operations.
This is a hands-on position requiring the head brewer to participate in all aspects of brewing, cellaring and packaging, including but not limited to:
- Plan, operate and oversee on-site brewing operations
- Work with team to execute and manage cellar operations
- Operate canning line and all ancillary equipment
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair standard brewery and packaging equipment
- Perform basic lab procedures
- Develop new recipes and see them through from concept to final production
- Track and maintain accurate inventory of raw materials, packaging materials and supplies
- Maintaining facility cleanliness
- Minimum two years professional brewing experience
- Formal brewing education preferred
- Ability to strictly follow safety protocols
- Regular bending, lifting, squatting, and kneeling
- Standing/walking for 8+ hours
- Able to maneuver kegs weighing up to 150 lbs
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Flexible work schedule
- High School education, some college preferred
Qualified candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Head Brewer" in the subject line.
Your application has been successfully submitted.