Mockery Brewing is looking for a Taproom Manager to join our awesome team. The taproom manager is an integral part of our team as they lead the bars staff and are in charge of many of the goings on in the taproom.
Applicants can expect to work closely with the production team and have concrete input on what beers are produced. We run a lean and experienced staff with most of our bar staff having multiple years of experience behind our bar.
- Scheduling bar staff
- Scheduling and facilitating onsite events (trivia nights, private parties, annual events, etc.)
- Social Media account management (approximately 4-5 weekly posts)
- Ordering and maintaining inventories for the taproom
- Experience in the food and beverage industry is preferred
What We Offer
- Full time employment
- Competitive wages ranging from $17.50-$22/hr based on experience for management hours and $14.50 plus tips for bartender hours
- 10 days of paid vacation
- You set your own schedule
- Free Beer!
If you’re interested in applying, please send your resume and any questions you may have
Your application has been successfully submitted.