This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Administrative Assistants (AAs) are super skilled in the arts of flexibility, time management, compliance, and follow-up. We are looking for an administrative assistant with all-star clerical skills to assist our Leadership Team in Headquarters!
Please Note: This is a full-time position requiring approximately 40 hours a week.
Here is What We are Looking For:
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a fast-paced administrative position
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and Aloha enterprise
- Proven track record of efficiently managing multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines
-Effective written and oral communication skills
- Complete miscellaneous projects for leadership team, Board and support departments (accounting, HR, IT, marketing, brewery, regional team)
- Answer HQ phone lines
- Answer door/ greet clients/customers/delivery personnel
- Daily mail and fax distribution
- Assist depts. with outgoing mail/fedex projects
- Office supply order for Corporate office– per budget
- Shred/copy/office organization
- Keep photocopiers & printers stocked with paper
- Upon approval, release warehouse supplies to restaurants
- Purchase lunches for meetings (Dept head, Leadership, GM, Brewers)
- Send out Gift card orders (as requested)
- Coordinate maintenance of warehouse
- Office safety – conduct monthly safety audits of HQ & report results
- Respond to merchant chargeback disputes for all stores
- Respond to customer and employee loyalty program questions
- Assist in Misc. Accounting and HR tasks
- Maintaining common areas and supplies, including the general light cleaning of the kitchen and vacuuming the common areas up to twice per week.
- Photocopying, scanning, mailing projects
- Conference & training room administration
We have got a flight of reasons to brew a career with us:
- Great Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K with a Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition
- Discounts AND a Comp Card for Food and Beer
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn and Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 19 locations across the mid-Atlantic region.
Each restaurant is dedicated to producing and serving top-quality hand-crafted beers and cuisine in a warm and hospitable setting, and all are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. In 2014, Zagat honored Iron Hill by naming them the most popular restaurant in Philadelphia, and their beers have earned 47 medals from the Great American Beer Festival.
Your application has been successfully submitted.