This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Perform daily and monthly cash reconciliations
- Post weekly sales in MS Dynamics GP
- Maintain accounts receivable ledgers and ensure timely billing and collection of accounts
- Review and audit store inventories and perform inventories for items stored at the corporate location
- Maintain general ledger account reconciliations including maintaining prepaid expenses and various accrued expense accounts
- Post and reconcile all the intercompany store transfers
- File all corporate and brewery taxes on a monthly basis or more frequently as needed
- Assist with monthly financial analysis
- Follow up and process all merchant card disputes
- Post journal entries including payroll entries and recurring monthly entries
- Assist with accounts payable as needed
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required or other duties as assigned
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, coupled with three to five years of progressive experience in financial analysis and accounting.
- Position requires good interpersonal and communication skills, sound judgment and ability to learn quickly; ability to adapt to new situations and interface with senior management.
- Superior analytical ability and spreadsheet skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to interface with multiple levels of management are essential.
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office package, specifically a high level of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, as well as decision support tools and multi-dimensional data base solutions.
- Must be able to problem solve and adjust priorities with little advance notice to meet deadlines and requests from a variety of sources and managers
- Experience with mining databases and ability to translate financial needs with IT functionality
- Driven and reliable individual with focus on accuracy and problem-solving
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Named after the historic Revolutionary War landmark in Delaware, where General George Washington battled the British, Iron Hill is among the most enduringly successful craft brewers in the United States, with over 24 years of award-winning recognition at national and international competitions.
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 17 locations up and down the East Coast, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and South Carolina. Each brewery/restaurant has its own scratch kitchen and craft brewery, allowing individual chefs and brewers the creativity to pair the freshest ingredients with the highest quality grains and hops. For 24 years, Iron Hill has incorporated beer in everything we do. Each individual location has its own head brewer. Each location dedicates itself to the freshest ingredients and friendly atmosphere for all age groups – helping change overall perceptions about brewpubs one meal, one pint, one community at a time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.