This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tröegs Brewing Company is a family-owned company with a perpetual curiosity for making great beer. We look for employees who share our uncompromising vision. We value highly-skilled people who can get along with others and maintain a positive working environment.
The Anthology Order Builder will be responsible for picking and packing anthology cases of beer and keeping the warehouse well-organized and clean. Processing 2,500 cases of anthology per week. The ideal candidate for this job will have an impeccable eye to detail for the overall quality of the beer and have the ability to build and maintain a positive environment in the warehouse.
Daily Duties, Functions, Responsibilities:
• Work closely with Warehouse Logistics Manager to maintain a high level of beer quality.
• Picking and packing beer bottles for Anthology sales.
• Building, packaging, and stacking anthology cases.
• Stacking cases of beer at 32 pounds.
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
• The ability to work well independently and with a team.
• Ability to multi-task and reduce downtime to an absolute minimum.
• Must have the ability to get to work on time to keep a production schedule.
• Must be able to lift 32 pounds repeatedly during shift.
• Ability to identify product deficiencies.
• Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Tröegs Brewing Company is a climate-controlled brewing and packaging facility. This position is located in the Elizabethtown Warehouse and the following is a representative list of what a co-worker might encounter during a typical workday:
• Consistent 40 degree temp. in the cold storage room.
• 25-hour workweek with occasional overtime
• 11:00 am - 4:00 am - Monday – Friday
• This is a part-time and seasonal position
Your application has been successfully submitted.