Field Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Atlanta Brewing Co. is looking for a self-motivated individual who will help grow an assigned territory and increase brand awareness. Qualified candidates must be goal-oriented, organized and passionate about the craft beer industry. You will be responsible for maintaining great relationships with our wholesale partners, retailers and consumers. In addition, you will be responsible for helping maintain the quality of Atlanta Brewing Company’s brands throughout the assigned territory.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Achieve specified territory goals
- Develop new accounts while maintaining current accounts
- Work with and communicate with wholesale partners on a daily basis
- Build relationships with key decision makers and influencers at the account level
- Conduct wait staff / bartender educations, beer tastings and promotional events
- Understand the local market and competing brands
Required Skills / Experience (but not limited to):
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to master the selling process
- Experience selling to retailers
- General knowledge of the brewing process
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work alone
- Knowledge of the three-tier system and the craft beer industry
- Ability to move cases of beer and kegs
- Ability to climb, kneel and stoop to arrange merchandise displays
- Must be able to work flexible hours / days, including weekends
- Must be available for occasional travel
- Distributor experience preferred
- Clean driving record
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Reports to: Atlanta Brewing Co. Sales Director
Compensation: Atlanta Brewing Co. offers a competitive salary + commission plan including benefits and an auto allowance. Starting salary will be based on experience.
Atlanta Brewing Co. is the oldest craft brewery in Georgia, founded in 1993. We currently distribute to seven states across the southeast as well as several international markets.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
TO APPLY: Email email@example.com with resume, please use “FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE” as subject line. Only resumes received at this email address will be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.