Coordinator, Event Activation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Event Activation Coordinator will be accountable for overseeing, coordinating, and executing brand events, sponsorships, and festivals. He/she will collaborate closely across multiple departments to drive a dynamic and diverse events calendar. This position helps to map out project needs, to discern work priorities, and communicate effectively with all parties involved to ensure a smooth event. Previous experience from events agency is desirable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate event setup and breakdown, act as the point person leading up to and during event.
- Brainstorm ideas for new events and ideas for improving existing events.
- Act as a liaison between Sales and Marketing in order to help sales reps execute meaningful and impactful brand events.
- Works with the brand team to ensure brand culture and personality is accurately reflected in event activations.
- Maintain company event assets – this includes mobile assets.
- Showcase brand to retailers and consumers through sampling and education.
- Perform administrative duties as required such as tracking reports, promotional recaps, expense reports, etc.
- Manage complex and overlapping brand events calendar, effectively dividing resources to deliver successful results on multiple fronts concurrently.
- Execute and track expenses within a set annual brand events budget, and annual performance target guidelines.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to convey brand messages in an exciting and interactive manner, outgoing, organized, professional, with strong attention to detail, flexible and able to adapt well to challenging and ever-changing situations.
- Capable of assisting in the build out of event space.
- Ability to effectively delegate and utilize teams to execute all complex moving parts of each unique event.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Knowledge in graphics /design capabilities is desirable.
- Knowledge of the beer and brewing industry is ideal, craft beer industry is desirable.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Previous experiental agency experience highly beneficial
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or related field.
- 2+ year’s prior experience in Marketing or Beverage Industry.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Conducts work in a sitting and standing position primarily; however, job requires walking, bending, stooping and lifting.
- Requires the ability to speak loudly to large groups of people.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Analysis of event results and presentation to senior management.
- Ensure that all events are in accordance with brand standards and legal guidelines.
- Oversee outside partners to ensure all logistics are handled for assigned events per contract agreements.
- Evaluate all new event opportunities with potential to enhance organizational brand.
Here at Blue Point, we care about the important stuff. Our team is inspired by the spirit of Long Island and the people in our community. Our priority is brewing beer, but it’s just as important to us that we have deep local roots, take care of our environment, and create a space that our employees enjoy coming into day-in and day-out, just like we do for our customers. We celebrate bringing friends and families together over beer and food at our pubs, supporting local art and music at our festivals and on our stages, and partnering with businesses in our backyard. We look for people who are original, gritty, hardworking, and take pride in supporting who and what’s around them. And of course, people who like to have fun (it is beer after all). Plain and simple, we brew beer we want to drink and we hire people we want to work with. We hope that you can be part of the Blue Point Family!
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.