This job is no longer accepting applications.
Summary: The Prep Cook lays the foundation for our kitchen by preparing vegetables, sides, sauces and salads.
- Being a promotional spokesman for Saint Arnold; this is a part of everybody’s job description
- Be prepared to work at designated start time
- Maintain a safe, clean and sanitary work area, kitchen and restaurant
- Prepare foods for cooking (vegetables, meats etc.)
- Prepare sauces, seasonings, dough and side dishes
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels and rotate food to ensure freshness
- Opening and closing duties as required
- Know and follow all laws, rules, regulations and company policies regarding the serving of alcoholic beverages and proper food handling; this is a part of everybody’s job description.
- Work as a team with all coworkers
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Must understand weights, measures and conversions
- Prior kitchen experience or related degree/certification required
- Know food safety and inventory concepts such as FIFO, time and temperature requirements and the hierarchy of food storage
- TABC seller certification and Texas Food Handler’s Training required prior to start and must be maintained throughout tenure
- Ability to maintain patience with guests and coworkers in difficult situations
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate in English (read and speak).
- Be a craft beer lover!
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to think quickly and creatively to address unique quest needs
Your application has been successfully submitted.