This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Packaging Technician supports overall business success through physical preparation of finished goods.
- Preparing materials and equipment for packaging runs
- Physically assisting with operation of canning line
- Logging and tracking material usage
- Cleaning equipment and maintaining organization of material storage
- Attend requisite meetings including safety breakouts, quarterly meetings, and daily shift meetings
- Ability to follow instructions and prioritize to successfully complete multiple tasks
- Desire to employ a Safety-First approach
- Willingness to work flexible schedules to meet deadlines
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Full mobility and physical capability to safely and effectively work in a brewery including:
- Sitting or standing up to 10 hours per shift
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb
- Manual manipulation of small parts and all equipment necessary to the job
- Lifting up to 55 pounds to shoulder height repetitively
- Working in often hot/wet/cold/humid conditions
- Ability to walk up and down stairs throughout shift
If interested, please email your cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.