This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Warehouse Associate is a full-time position responsible for shipping, receiving, and inventory management.
- Unload incoming freight shipments and inspect product for damages
- Ensure accuracy of incoming shipments against packing lists and Purchase Orders
- Pull and rotate stock, ensure accurate inventory of product on a daily basis
- Building outgoing shipments of beer, in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with daily and monthly inventory counts/reporting
- Safely un-box and assemble equipment as needed
- Use of software tracking system to scan in and out kegs
- Fork lift operations, for loading and unloading product
- Ability to work closely with the packaging team to resolve any inventory discrepancies
- Help out with beer packaging, and all other duties as needed
- Inventory management experience
- Fork lift operating experience
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with diverse groups and departments
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and able to efficiently multi-task, problem solve, and prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to maneuver 150 lbs
- Full mobility and physical capability to safely and effectively work in a brewery including:
- Sitting or standing up to 10 hours per shift
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb
- Manual manipulation of small parts and all equipment necessary to the job
- Lifting up to 55 pounds to shoulder height repetitively
- Working in often hot/wet/cold/humid conditions
- Ability to walk up and down stairs throughout shift
If interested, please email your cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.