Line Cook/ Prep cook
Join us at Keel Farms, one of Tampa Bay's Top Workplaces! We are looking for a full-time line cook to prepare food and set up stations for our menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction.
Line Cook Job Responsibilities:
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
- Cooks food items by grilling, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the shift.
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks Familiar with industry’s best practices
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Farm Fresh Experience