This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently recruiting for a Production Planner to work local to our brewery in Frederick, MD. This position manages the planning and establishment of production schedules, monitoring of materials inventories, tracking of progress of production, and reviewing of factors which affect production schedules
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and schedule brewing and packaging production for three facilities
- Work closely with Packaging, Logistics, Filtration and Brew Teams to insure schedule optimization of equipment, changeovers and manpower
- Develops and controls production schedules and inventory levels based on order demand and sales forecasts to match production levels with customer requirements and targeted inventory levels
- Conduct weekly scheduling meetings as required with necessary personnel
- Closely monitor and manage inventory levels to minimize offsite storage expenses
- Work closely with Procurement on raw and packaging material ordering to support production schedules.
- Prepare and review par level inventories (full goods and materials) with Leadership Team
- Analyze key inventory metrics to both prevent out of stock situations and ensure fresh product at the retail level
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Education - Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Operations Management and abilities to diagnose problems, improve manufacturing systems, and enlist support for your efforts to improve processes within the organization.
- Experience - 2 to 3 years in a manufacturing environment, preferably food and beverage or other batch type processing
- Computer skills - Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and possess advanced Excel skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains, Vicinity, or something similar preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.