Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Flying Dog Brewery is actively seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to support maintenance activities on the third shift. In this role, you will provide support to the facilities and brewing team and assist in the operation and maintenance of the company’s facility and equipment related to the production of beer.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks including preventive maintenance of various production and facility equipment, unscheduled repairs of production equipment, cleaning and organization of tools and parts, and real time troubleshooting as necessary
- Able to work safely in an environment containing hazardous chemicals, high and low temperature liquids, high pressure liquids and gasses, steam, and moving machinery
- Comply with all facility and OSHA safety regulations
- Work unsupervised and independently making sound judgments regarding work methods and tools as well as support company, department and personal goals and objectives
- Paid training, PTO & 8 paid holidays, 401K match, health benefits, bragging rights!
Your application has been successfully submitted.