Sales Representative Philadelphia
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If the pages of your copy of How to Win Friends and Influence People are wearing as thin as the fur on your beloved Velvetine Rabbit, then read on. It’s also good to know that you can probably lose the bunny.
Flying Dog is Maryland’s largest brewery...and we’re looking for a Sales Representative to drink our Kool-Aid and spread the Gospel of Gonzo and Good Beer in the city of brotherly love.
This position will be a perfect snack mix of sweet and salty because your primary goal is to sell our damn fine beer and convert non-buyers into believers. You’ll do this by working with our wholesalers and retailers to increase distribution and visibility, selling in features, displays, educating customers, managing wholesaler inventories, checking code dates and rotating products at retail locations, develop weekly plans and recap reports – all while providing the highest level of customer service (white gloves sometimes required).
The must haves:
• At least two years of relative sales experience with chain sales experience is a big, fat plus
• 100% off premise focused with an emphasis on merchandising
• Organizational and multi-tasking skills that will make us rock back and forth with maniacal delight
• Masterful skills of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Oregon Trail
• Effective time management is critical
• Willingness to work nights and weekends as needed
• Competitive, go-getter that is prepared to increase distribution and exceed sales goals
• Strong ability to bounce back from rejection (you will hear "no" a lot!)
• A love for craft beer only rivaled by Ariel’s love to be part of your world
• A valid driver’s license (and no, Cher, two permits do not equal a license)
• The capability to become TIPS certified
• Reside in Philadelphia 5 county area
Your application has been successfully submitted.