Field Sales Manager - Southern CA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Field Sales Manager is responsible for all Sales and Field Marketing activities within the Southern California Region. (Spanning North from San Luis Obispo, South down to San Diego.)
Primary responsibilities include meeting sales goals while portraying the Fort Point brand, and coaching and leading a team of Brewery Representatives.
The Field Sales Manager must have a deep and intimate knowledge of the Region which they are managing, this includes having an understanding of the food and beverage landscape and how Fort Point fits in.
This specific manager role will be responsible for working with Fort Point’s distributor partners within the Southern California Region. This includes Classic, Beauchamp, Pacific Beverage and Scout.
In this field based managerial position, the Field Sales Manager will work in the field on a daily basis alongside Brewery Representatives and Distributor sales teams, and will personally maintain a key account load between 20-40 key accounts within the region.
- All sales & field marketing activity within a given region. Meeting monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals
- The management of all Fort Point Brewery Representatives within a given region
- Identification and establishment of new relationships with target accounts through persuasive and effective selling techniques
- Solicit new business to increase volume/distribution/share within the assigned area
- Build and sustain quality relationships with the key distribution and decision makers in accounts to enhance our sales capabilities
- Work closely with the Sales Director on preparing and scheduling in market distributor presentations. Present in meetings as needed. (General Sales Meetings, Annual Business Plan Meetings).
- Communicate with Sales Director and sales leadership team on a daily basis to ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Stay current and fluent in Fort Point distributor sales incentives to ensure tight alignment of Fort Point Brewery Representatives and Distributor Sales Teams.
- Cultivate a team spirit and culture that is aligned with our core values
- Coach the team in their daily sales activity including, but not limited to, new business prospects, organization, CRM, time management, customer service, account management, and policy adherence
- Monitor VIP sales reports closely, track progress with each Brewery Representative
- Work with the Fort Point Marketing team to manage all aspects of marketing within the sales region
- Be responsible for selecting, onboarding, training, and developing of new and existing Brewery Representatives
- Excellent communication, both internally at Fort Point and externally with distributors and accounts
- Ability to independently organize, manage, & plan time efficiently
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience managing a team
- Previous sales experience
- Valid Driver’s license & insurable driving record
- Experience with CRM platform(s)
- Experience with the VIP and Karma systems
- Experience working with beer and beer distributors
Your application has been successfully submitted.