This individual must be passionate about beer and our beer culture, quality focused, safety driven, have high attention to detail and be team-oriented. We are seeking an individual who has at least 3 years of professional production brewing experience on a 15BBL or larger brewhouse. A beer education from Seibel, ABG, UC Davis, etc would be awesome! We want to talk to you if you meet the following criteria:
- Excellent understanding and execution of brewing process, cleaning procedures, yeast management & lab testing
- Capable of following existing beer recipe and brewing process to create consistent, quality beer from batch to batch
- Knowledgeable in biochemistry of malting, mashing, fermentation and flavor
- Familiar with water chemistry and effect on brewing process
- Strong background in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting including boiler, chiller, and pumps
- Familiarity with Ekos production software or similar program
- Adheres to quality workmanship and is detail-oriented
- Able to work well in a team environment and at the same time work independently without supervision
- Have awesome communication skills with people and are computer savvy
- Capable of multi-tasking and working on different projects at the same time
- Must be willing to work weekends and/or evenings as required
- Capable of lifting 55lbs grain bags and 44lbs boxes of hops
- Occasional lifting/moving of 165lbs kegs
- Must be able to twist/turn, reach over shoulders, bend/stoop and stand/walk on a continual basis
- Work in a hot/cold, wet environment
- Forklift certified would be great but will train if not
- Loves to drink beer, talk beer and listen to classic rock!
How To Apply:
If interested, please send a cover letter with resume and salary requirements . We’re pretty busy making and selling beer so please no phone calls or visits – we will call you if you are a potential candidate. Cheers!
Your application has been successfully submitted.