Taproom Training Specialist - Minneapolis
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Indeed Brewing Company has an immediate need for part-time Taproom Training Specialist at our bustling Northeast Minneapolis taproom. The position will be responsible for thoroughly training new taproom hires in their positions to the Indeed standards, and signing off and approving when new hires are ready to work solo. During the times when there are no new hires, this person will take charge of heading up deep cleaning and organizing projects to set and maintain cleanliness and organizational standards for the taproom. There is also an opportunity to coordinate and organize educational opportunities for staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain consistent service standards and procedures
- Create and maintain taproom standard operating procedures
- Toast/point of sale training
- Excellent customer service
- Experience hosting, bar backing, and bartending
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and patience to educate new hires on Indeed standards and processes
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to multi-task and handle stressful situations with a smile
COMPENSATION & SCHEDULE
- Part-time, 8 hours/week (more as needed)
- Hourly wage, no tips
- To apply for this position, please follow these instructions exactly:
- Send a resume and a paragraph about your interest in the position to email@example.com
- Subject line must read "Taproom Training Specialist position"
- NO PHONE CALLS and NO PERSONAL VISITS, please
- The deadline to apply is April 19, 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.