Production Maintenance Mechanic
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Supports Production by ensuring efficient maintenance and repair of production equipment. Executing maintenance programs and communicating with co-workers and key leadership team members. We are currently looking for a 3rd shift (11p-7a) Mechanic and a Night Shift (7p-7a) Alternative Work Week (2-2-3) 12-hour shift Mechanic.
- Perform equipment repairs/make replacements accurately, completely and in a timely manner
- Able to perform preventative maintenance and general troubleshooting on various mechanical and electrical equipment
- Perform production related tasks including changeovers and inspections
- Perform all tasks in a manner that assures personal safety as well as the safety of others and equipment
- Comply with GMP’s in a food manufacturing environment
- Effectively work with supervisors, operators, and other mechanics to ensure timely and accurate work
- Maintain clean work area, tools and equipment
- Must be available to work any shift with overtime
- Familiar with all types of hand tools, grinders etc.
- Electrical skills including wiring motors and controls, PLC troubleshooting and electrical equipment repair
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic equipment systems
- Experience with packaging and filling equipment is a plus
- Welding experience a plus
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment and able to lift 50+lbs.
- Critical Thinking /Problem Solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and react to changing priorities
- Attendance is essential to job qualification
Education/ Degree: College Degree Preferred - High School Diploma/ GED required
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Your application has been successfully submitted.