Supply Chain Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Entry-level position that works directly with our supply chain team in assisting with managing, analyzing, up keeping, and facilitating various supply processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Updating various reports daily and weekly, and distributing to dedicated recipient listing
- Perform MRP system maintenance activities including closing production orders, receiving, creating transfer orders, etc.
- Coordinate delivery of raw materials to ensure internal customer needs are satisfied in a timely manner.
- Maintain relationships with outside vendors and 3rd party truck drivers
- Strive for the achievement of Individual, Department, and Lion Brewery goals.
- Collaborate with all functions (Sales, Production, Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Finance, etc.) to ensure that their production objectives are met.
- Maintain adherence to company policies and procedures related to Procurement, Employee Relations and Employee Conduct
- Demonstrate the company values in your everyday actions at work.
- Explores and recommends alternative methods to improve systems
- Adhere to plant policies on Safety and GMP’s. Helps to maintain safety program to minimize accidents and injuries and to ensure a safe working environment.
- Perform other duties and assignments as defined by your supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Passion to learn and succeed with desire for growth within company
- Experience working with computers and have the ability to navigate and use designated software programs
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate in fast-paced environment
- Consistently track and meet deadlines
- Fast learning curve and can take direction from team members
- Detail-oriented and ability to follow-up on tasks without prompting
- On time and reliable
- Work efficiently under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field. 1 to 2 years of relevant experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.