Tasting Room Sales Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our tasting room sales associates form the backbone of our customer service experience at Georgetown Brewing Co. They work as team players with a positive attitude to provide an excellent service to customers visiting our brewery. This is a full-time, year round position.
- Follow all Georgetown Brewing Company’s policies and procedures re: wearing personal protective equipment, personal/team safety, dispensing pints/samples, and staff communication.
- Assist customers with keg sales, safely moving & loading kegs into customers vehicles, and explaining use and storage of kegs, including how to tap a keg correctly.
- Operate growler filling and bottle washing machines.
- Ability to stand for and execute repetitive task for several hours at a time. This may include, but is not limited to, crouching, kneeling, climbing, reaching, and moving up to 165lbs assisted.
- Be detail oriented with an emphasis on accurate record keeping.
- Accurately operate Point of Sale software for all sales transactions, managing inventory, and data entry.
- Successfully build new, and retain existing, customer relationships
- Effectively answer general phone line, which may involve taking phone orders, providing directions, etc.
- Act as ambassador for the brewery - promoting its history, goals and guiding principles.
- Effectively convey history of company and history of beer as a tour guide. Accurately detail how beer is made and be able to give tour of our production facility to groups of 2-50 people
- Maintain a clean work environment with a strong focus on safety and safety procedures. Keep retail displays and merchandise neat and organized, and perform housekeeping tasks.
- Assisting with the set-up and execution of special events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Secure Mandatory Alcohol Server Training certification and follow all Liquor Control board laws and procedures
- Must have a friendly personality and be able to respectfully communicate with a wide array of customers from all over the world
- Knowledge and experience of email, Microsoft and Mac Operating Systems
- 21+ years of age at time of employment a plus
Medical and Dental
Vacation, Sick, Holiday pay
Timeline of Availability:
Applications are being accepted until April 25, 2021
References will be requested prior to any final hiring decision.
Georgetown Brewing Company strives to seek out applicants with diverse voices, backgrounds and talents. Individuals from all cultures and communities are encouraged to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.