Brand Ambassador - South Austin
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The primary responsibility of the Brand Ambassador is product sales through account calls at retail and event support. This includes, but is not limited to, conducting retail sales calls to maintain and grow our account base, merchandising, executing on and off premise promotions, supporting events at the brewery and supporting overall sales team goals. This position reports directly to Market Manager. This is a full-time, exempt position. The ideal candidate will reside in the South Austin area.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Representing Real Ale Brewing Company (RABC) with passion, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Increase sales throughout your assigned territory in the on and off-premise
- Effectively and efficiently establish relationships with all retail accounts in your territory by making in person account calls
- Merchandising both on-premise and off-premise accounts
- Conduct and schedule tastings and samplings at off-premise retail establishments and special events. Events may occur back to back on the same day.
- Conduct and schedule on premise promotions that provide value to RABC sales initiatives
- Riding with and assisting other RABC sales representatives in the market and across the state (as needed)
- Riding with and assisting distributor sales representatives
- Submit timely weekly recaps of activity and action items to Market Manager
- Provide timely and accurate sales, interaction, and marketing data from all off-premise samplings
- Arrive on time and stay until end of scheduled events.
- Spread the word about RABC to all craft beer lovers
- Must provide space to function as a home office
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be able to drive long distances regularly and have a modern functioning vehicle
- Have a valid driver license without any alcohol related offenses
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs. regularly
- Must be able to travel to outlying areas, as needed, and spend nights away
- Must maintain current TABC server certification
- Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times
- Adhere to company policies
- Assist with special events at the brewery
Full time employees are eligible for benefits on the 1st day of the month following date of hire.
- Paid Time Off – 15 days, plus company holidays
- Health, Dental, & Vision (employer-paid)
- Long Term Disability (employer-paid)
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Simple IRA with employer match
- Life Insurance/ADD (employer-paid)
- Voluntary Additional Life Insurance/ADD
- Eligible for participation in profit-sharing program
- Beer and a beautiful Hill Country setting!
Your application has been successfully submitted.