Bartender (Part Time)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for a fun job that allows you to share your love of craft beer/cocktails AND make people happy? This is the job for you! Real Ale Brewing Co./Real Spirits Distilling Co is seeking a customer service pro who has knowledge of beer, beer culture, craft cocktails and is ready to grow with us. This is great way to become a part of the Texas Craft Beer & Spirits industry and put your passion to work.
Job Summary This position requires great people skills, some beer & spirits knowledge, and the ability to provide all of our brewery guests with a high quality Real Ale experience.(Please Note: If you are currently employed on the retail "tier" meaning a retail establishment where alcohol is served, you would not be allowed to hold this position concurrently. This is a TABC rule, not ours!)
Essential Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding, upbeat customer service while serving and selling Real Ale & Real Spirits
- Share accurate, relevant information about our beers, spirits, and our history
- Restock kegs and bottles in the pub, and track inventory
- Assist with restocking the merchandise area
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment at all times
- Follow opening and closing procedures according to SOP
- Handle routine sales, cash and credit card processing, and reconcile daily sales
- Stay up to date on new beers, beer culture and rotating cocktails
- Proactively offer ideas to improve processes and overall customer experience
- Other duties as necessary
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays, and some weekdays
- Daily lifting of 50+lbs, and repeated bending and stooping, working in wet environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible with schedule
- Report to work on time
- Proper use and handling of chemicals
- Must wear company-supplied PPE as required
- Adhere to company policies
- Must be 21+ and maintain current TABC Server Certification
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness
- Provide support during Real Ale events at the brewery
- Competitive hourly rate + tips
- Ongoing training and development
- Work in the beautiful Hill Country
- Surrounded by awesome beer + spirits + people!
Your application has been successfully submitted.