Social Media & Community Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Temescal Brewing is seeking a creative, organized and energetic full-time Social Media & Community Manager to join our team. If you have a passion for beer and/or community-building, and if you love telling stories and connecting with fans online, we would be so excited to work with you.
This role reports directly to our CEO/founder and works closely with our creative director and leadership team to plan, create, and post content for Instagram and other online platforms. You will play a vital role in supporting our retail and wholesale programs, growing and engaging with our audience, and promoting our beer, team, and values.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Knows what it takes to build a strong brand following, ideally with 2-3 years marketing experience in beer or related industries
- Has strong writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Is comfortable taking photos for social media and excited to hone these skills
- Is kind and collaborative — our brewery motto is “No Jerks,” and we mean it!
- Developing content strategy and maintaining our social media content calendar
- Taking photos, writing copy, and posting to Temescal social media accounts and to our mailing list
- Engaging with our community online and generally keeping up on industry/marketing trends
- Managing our presence on various online platforms (our website, business listings, Yelp, Untappd)
- Working closely with event staff to plan and promote on- and off-site Temescal events
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies for special product releases and projects
- Salary Range: $55K-$65K/year
- Benefits: Medical, vision, and dental insurance; PTO; Beer perks
- Personal laptop and cell phone stipends —candidate needs to own these devices
While we accommodate and encourage remote work as possible, this role requires visiting and working at our two Oakland facilities. Your safety is really important to us. We have extensive policies in place to prevent the spread of COVID and protect our staff and customers, and we’re eager to discuss and address your safety needs.
Interested in this role? Please send your resume, a couple of paragraphs about why you’d like to work for us, and some examples of your creative work if applicable to email@example.com with subject line “Social Media & Community Manager”
Your application has been successfully submitted.