Beer Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Seeking our first beer sales manager! The primary responsibility for the Sales Manager is to generate additional sales for the brewery primarily through selling to package stores, bars & restaurants and managing relationships and orders with existing package stores & bars. They are also responsible for representing and promoting the brewery as a brand ambassador in all areas outside the taproom.
This role is based on a 3-day a week role plus compensation with the ability to grow into full-time.
- Observe all state and federal laws for the sale, merchandising, and promotion of brewery products.
- Generate new business.
- Manage list of key accounts and forecast growth.
- Achieve sales goals for revenue and volume growth.
- Help forecast and understand beer demand and assist management with insight to retailer demand and trend changes.
- Visiting brewery accounts, tracking and monitoring sales growth.
- Submitting sales reports and attending regular sales meetings with ownership.
- Continual upkeep of existing accounts and grow relationships with retailers and making sure all beer at existing accounts is in code and complies with our freshness policy.
- Responsible for price checking product in market vs peers and making sure product is placed in acceptable locations within accounts (cooler).
- Assisting partners and in house marketing in promoting sales and marketing programs and events.
- Implementing sales and marketing programs for the brewery portfolio.
- Creation of weekly sales sheets and materials.
- Love beer!
- Prior sales or marketing experience.
- Experience providing customer support.
- Passion and knowledge of beer.
- Think you have what it takes to do the above but don’t have the experience to prove it? Send us a cover letter to change our minds.
- Strong knowledge of the craft beer industry and brewing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Negotiation and customer service skills.
- High efficiency in QuickBooks, Excel, email and Adobe Acrobat.
- High level of attention to detail and strongly motivated.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Competitive compensation.
- Free beer!
- Ability to enter brewery operations team on ground floor.
- Flexible hours
How To Apply
Send a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to share your interest in this role and Reverie Brewing Company in your letter. This is not a seasonal position and please do not call or visit us about this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.