This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Performs wort production for 50+ styles of beer.
- Handles basic brewery, equipment, and facility maintenance.
- Operates a forklift.
- Oversees fermentation.
- Handles hazardous materials properly.
- Maintains an obsessively clean and organized working environment.
- Meticulously documents every aspect of the brewing process – every time.
- Maintains and records inventory of raw materials.
- Performs lab sampling duties and QA follow-ups.
- Has strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- This is a full-time salaried position – that’s 40 hours each week, occasional overtime.
- We’re working with beer here – you gotta be 21 years old with at least 2 years commercial brewing experience.
- If you have formal training at an accredited brewing school or an associate degree in an applicable science – even better.
- It helps if you’re handy and good with machinery.
- This job is physical. You’ll be lifting 55-165 pound kegs, twisting/turning, reaching over your shoulders, climbing stairs, working in hot/cold/wet conditions, bending/stooping, and standing/walking all day, every day.
- You must be able to work nights & weekends. Shifts are 8-10 hours and will begin at 6 AM, 10 AM, or 2 PM.
- You will be a good representative of Meanwhile Brewing while in the taproom and making keg deliveries.
- You must be open to sharing ideas and suggestions with the team. Help us all be better brewers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.