Delivery Driver/Draft Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
OUR DELIVERY DRIVER/DRAFT TECHNICIAN...
- Performs regular cleaning cycles on draft lines for accounts around Austin
- Performs basic draft line repairs
- Prepares, loads out, & delivers kegged and canned beer based on orders.
- Retrieves dirty, empty kegs from accounts
- Collects payment from customers and records transactions on invoices and company logs
- Inspects their van and handle basic vehicle maintenance, such as oil changes and other fluid/air top-offs
- Operates a forklift.
- Maintains an obsessively clean and organized work environment.
- Meticulously documents every aspect of the delivery & line cleaning process – every time.
- Helps maintain and record inventory of kegs and finished product
- Has strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- This is a full-time hourly position – that’s 40 hours each week, occasional overtime.
- Valid Driver’s License. No CDL Required
- We’re working with beer here – you gotta be 21 years old
- It helps if you have some delivery or vehicle maintenance experience, especially with diesel engines.
- This job is physical. You’ll be moving 75-165 pound kegs, twisting/turning, reaching over your shoulders, climbing stairs, working in hot/cold/wet conditions, bending/stooping, and standing/walking.
- You must be able to work weekdays with the occasional weekend deliveries . Shifts are 8-10 hours and will typically begin at 7 or 8 AM.
- You must conduct yourself professionally while representing Meanwhile Brewing Co. whether in the field, our own taproom, or at an event/competition.
- You must be able to communicate issues/exceptions/resolution plans for missed deliveries with the sales team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.