This job is no longer accepting applications.
- The Brewer is responsible for production from raw ingredients to bright tank
- Sustain a clean, sanitary, and “showcase brewery” work environment
- Assist with ongoing day-to-day operations within the brewery; anything from being on the brewing deck to exterior tank scrubbing
- Assist with the monitoring of yeast health, fermentation, cropping, and general yeast management
- A complete willingness to getting your hands dirty in the brew house, cellar, packaging hall, and warehouse
- Independent worker and the ability to work with little direction, but knowing when to ask for clear guidance
- Passionate to meet growing demands and perform other duties as needed and assigned
- Eagerness to be part of a strong team of brewers with safety, accountability, professionalism, teamwork and fun in the forefront of the culture
Critical Job Requirements:
- The ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Capable of working in a safe and competent manner and being aware of surrounds in an environment that has heavy machinery, equipment, chemicals and systems
- Able to work in a noisy and high traffic manufacturing environment
- Flexible to work on weekends and/or weeknights and respond to high priority requests
- Possess a valid driver’s license and maintain an excellent driving record
- Ability to take on various levels of responsibility from complex to simple tasks with a great attitude
- Ability to take direction well, follow verbal and written SOP’s
What You Should Have:
What You Should Have:
- A four-year degree in Science is a plus; a certification from an accredited brewing program is also a plus. In lieu of a related degree or certification, at a minimum 1 year in production brewing.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An entry-level understanding of brewing and cellaring is required. Experience with process automation is highly desirable
21st Amendment Offers A Great Benefits Package:
- Competitive Wages
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life AD&D, Voluntary Life AD&D, LTD
- Prescription Drug Program Options
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 401K Program
- Job Growth & Training
And of Course….A Monthly Beer Allowance & other perks!
21st Amendment Brewery provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, 21st Amendment Brewery complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.