This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a Packaging Technician to join our growing team who will perform all duties related to the canning, bottling, and kegging of finished Three Floyd’s Brewing Co. products. This is an opportunity to be responsible for ensuring finished products are ready for distribution and sale.
1. Operate packaging equipment including pack-on conveyor, case packer, depalletizer, palletizer, keg flipping and hoisting equipment, labeler and other necessary packaging equipment
2. Perform loading and unloading of bottling, canning and kegging components from packaging and canning/bottling lines
3. Troubleshoot equipment problems within the packaging line.
4. Perform maintenance and repairs on equipment with team.
5. Able to operate forklifts to move products and materials throughout the facility.
6. Additional duties as assigned
- Prior work experience in a packaging, production, brewing, or similar manufacturing environment preferred
- Adapts easily to shifting priorities and is able to work in a fast pace with attention to detail and mechanical problem-solving abilities
- Prior experience with bottle/canning fillers, kegfillers, pack-on conveyor, case packer, depalletizer, labeler and forklift preferred
- Forklift certification per OSHA standards (preferred)
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb.
- Ability to frequently talk, hear, and smell.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 120 lbs.
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms. Use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions, and to complete daily paperwork in English.
Three Floyds Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (gender), national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and public assistance. In addition to federal law requirements, Three Floyds Brewing Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.