This job is no longer accepting applications.
Golden Road Brewery is looking for a Full Time Brewer in our Los Angeles brewery with a passion for making amazing beer. This position would primarily work the day shift, but may need to rotate into the night shift on occaision. The Full Time position comes with great health benefits from day one, 401k, vacation time, free lunch at our Pub, and most importantly, beer!
Brewers are responsible for the cleaning, brewing, cellaring and filtration processes for the wide variety of beers brewed in our Los Angeles brewery.
- Ensure shift brewing and filtration quality standards are met.
- Manage brew and CIP timing to ensure shortest cycle times.
- Manage SAP to keep production orders up to date and accurate with appropriate raw materials.
- Proper use of PPE and safety protocols for cleaning, brewing and cellaring.
- Monitor inventory on raw materials for current and next shifts production.
- Coordinate with QA staff on yeast management and product checks.
- Maintain a clean and organized brewery.
- Manage brew logs and recipes both on network drive and SAP for current raw materials usage and hitting process targets.
- Previous brewing experience, education, or a strong passion for home brewing.
- Clean, organized and willing to learn.
- Computer proficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think through problems
- Discipline to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including overnights or weekends.
- Able to work in an active brewery, which can be loud, hot or cold, and buzzing with activity.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.